This home is close to everything you will ever need
- three large bedrooms all with built in robes
- multiple living zones or the option of a fourth bedroom
- separate dining area located off the kitchen
- large kitchen with plenty of storage and electric cooktop
- gas heating and reverse cycle unit fitted to the master bedroom
- internal laundry with plenty of space
- large under cover patio arear overlooking the large rear yard
- pets considered upon application
This home is close to schools, shops and is walking distance to the centre of town be quick and book your inspection today
The photos being used in the marketing of this property may have been taken before the current tenancy started. As a property does change overtime, it may not exactly represent the property in its current condition. It is suggested that you inspect the property before agreeing to leasing the property. Unless specified, any furniture depicted in the photos are not included in the tenancy.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it’s easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the ‘Book Inspection’ button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON’T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.