Full width project banner image

Useful Links & Documents

Wagga Wagga School Zones

Please find the below Wagga Wagga School Zone maps. These indicate the local area catchments and which schools service specific suburbs. There is a map for both Primary and Secondary schools.

*Note that our Wagga School Zoning maps were accurate to the best of our ability at the time of creation, however they should be seen as indicative only as they are not regularly updated, we hope they help you, but advise you to carry out your own research.

Click here to download the Primary School Zone Map
Click here to download the Secondary (High School) School Zone Map

Transfer Duty (Stamp Duty)

Source: Revenue NSW

You must pay transfer duty – once known as stamp duty – in NSW when you buy:

  • - property, including your home or holiday home
  • - an investment property
  • - vacant land or a farming property
  • - commercial or industrial properties, or
  • - a business, which includes land.

You must also pay transfer duty when you acquire land, or an interest in land, without buying it. For example:

  • - a declaration of trust
  • - a gift, or
  • - a transaction effecting a change in the beneficial ownership of a property.

In some circumstances, you may be eligible for a concession or exemption from transfer duty, such as:

  • - when you are a beneficiary of a deceased estate, or
  • - the transfer is between a married couple or de facto couple.

Click here to use the Revenue NSW Stamp/Transfer Duty Calculator